Sunday, November 29, 2009

This community ROCKS!



On Saturday I was lucky enough to have gotten into the CF 101 hosted at CFLegacy. I went in not knowing what to expect other than it was going to be led by coach and it was a chance to get together with 75 other crazy crossfitters.

The experience was everything I thought it could be and more. Coach had an open Q&A session for almost 4 hours. He was blunt and honest about any and all questions that were thrown his way from "What happened with Rob" to "where did the girls come from?" and everything in between.

Capping off the whole experience was a team wod. This is what the community is all about....this is what bonds us all. Going into the trenches and coming out alive.

Team wod: Teams of 4, two people can work at a time.
400 squats
300 pushups
200 burpees
100 pullups

Our team was comprised of me, Jackie from CFCLE and Josh and Joel from New SpiciesCF. 13:14

If you have a chance to attend a 101....DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. I love the CF community too! I'm thankful for the friends and acquaintances I've made through CF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you guys made the affiliate blog on the main crossfit site!

    I was amused to see that Winston and Jessie made it there too!

    ReplyDelete